Dr Suresh Nair has been practising as an obstetrician and gynaecologist for over 30 years. He has trained in endoscopic surgery in the United States, United Kingdom, France and Germany. He was also trained in reproductive medicine in Australia.
Dr Suresh Nair has served as the medical director of Parkway Fertility Centre, where about 500 fresh IVF/ICSI cycles were performed annually, giving him extensive experience in IVF (in vitro fertilization).
Dr Suresh has special interest in robotic laparoscopic gynaecological surgery. He has performed complicated surgeries for severe endometriosis, multiple large fibroids, advanced pelvic gynaecological/urological incontinence, pelvic floor reconstruction and gynaecological cancers.
DR SURESH NAIR’S QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) – Singapore
- Master of Medicine (Mmed), Obstetrics & Gynecology – Singapore
- Fellow of the Academy of Medicine (FAMS), Obstetrics & Gynecology – Singapore
- Member, Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists (MRCOG) – London
- Fellow of the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists (FRCOG) – UK
- Diploma in Advanced Endoscopic Surgery – France
- Diploma in Advanced Pelviscopic Surgery – Germany
- Masters in Reproductive Medicine, UNSW – Australia
LANGUAGES DR SURESH SPEAKS
Dr Suresh Nair is fluent in English and Bahasa Indonesia.
DR SURESH’S PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS
- Dr Suresh Nair has held the posts of president and secretary of the Obstetrical & Gynaecological Society of Singapore. He is a member of the Society for Colposcopy and Cervical Pathology of Singapore, the American Association of Gynecologic Laparoscopists, the American Society for Reproductive Medicine, the International Society for Gynecologic Endoscopy, the Australian Gynaecological Endoscopy Society, the Obstetrical & Gynecological Society of Malaysia, and the European Society of Human Reproduction and Embryology.